Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still holiday ^^

Hii,,

Okaay,, little sister is watching tv, Zeke and Luther -_-' And I'm sitting here like.. wtf..
Btw.. Sorry if my english is bad.. ^^

My little sister got cito-score last week (<- Cito: an important test, to choose which secondary school she's going to..)
She had a high score, and is going to do tto (<- tto: Two languages education, dutch and english)
And really,, she's going to do that next year.. but she was already watching BBC..

I didn't really do a lot in the holiday, I did a lot on the computer ^^.. My mom doesn't like that.. she thinks I should do something more useful...

But yeahh,,

Byeee

Xx Mee

I drew Sumomo,, a girl from the anime chobits (<-Anime: Japanese animation..) for my friend ^^

That's Sumomo ^^
Do you like it??

No comments:

Post a Comment