Saturday, March 5, 2011

Holidaayy ^^

We have holiday, I love holidays..
and it's carnival, and I love carnival too
I'm not going to celebrate it, because no one of my friends likes carnival..

Carnival is a festival when everyone goes disguised, and the older people drink lots of beer, and children get lot's of sweets, and everyone is singing Limburgian songs (It's dutch dialect..)
I <'3 Carnival


My friend Dyonne (<-- She's crazy, me too ^^) and I are writing an english story on a dutch site called quizlet.nl  about a girl and werewolves ^^

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/44320/dancing--with-the-beasts/

Hope you read it ^^
Btw.. I'm really out of energy today, I didn't do anything.. and I'm inspirationless... I wanted to think of some wise quotes, but I really suck.. -_-'

but right.. I'm going to play piano ^^

Xx Mee

I wish I had that cape ^^

1 comment:

  1. Es ich dea cape haj, zoa ich neet hoave fietse noa sjool... *zucht..*

    ReplyDelete